Queens’ College Cambridge – accommodation and guest facilities
For residential conferences, delegates stay in modern accommodation at Queens’. The rooms provide a clean, comfortably furnished space in which to rest. Rooms are:
- Close to the meeting areas
- Mostly single or twin-bedded rooms with en-suite facilities (some rooms have shared bathrooms)
- Mainly overlooking the River Cam or College courts
- Equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, soap, towel and linen
- Set up for optional internet access
All residential delegates have access to additional services and facilities to make staying at the College more enjoyable. These include:
- Use of squash courts and gym
- Laundry services
- Assistance from a college porter (available 24 hours every day)
- Punting on the River Cam
If your delegates require anything beyond what the College offers as standard, let us know. We are happy to discuss how we might provide those extras.
Contact us now on 01223 335592 to find out how we can accommodate you and your requests.